Summer Travel Program Fees
Total program fee includes:
- Tuition for 2 courses (8 credits) taught in English. Optional supplement: language courses, up to 16 credits, according to the fees above.
- Transportation and housing throughout the program: all transfers between and within the cities, and hotels.
- Breakfasts in the hotels
- Orientation in Krakow, Poland
- Official transcripts from a fully accredited Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Academic sessions, study tours, conferences, visits to governmental institutions and NGOs
- Cultural immersion events and excursions
- Entrance tickets to museums and tours
- Pre-departure support
- 24/7 student support from onsite EESA staff
Not Included: Airfare to and from Europe, lunches and dinners, personal expenses
Payment due dates:
Once accepted into the program, you must pay a $500 confirmation deposit within 10 days. The balance of the fees is due by June 1.
EESA makes advance payments for tuition, housing, and other expenses on behalf of admitted students long before their study abroad term starts. Therefore, application fees and confirmation deposits cannot be refunded. Partial refunds of recoverable program fees may be allowed under unforeseen circumstances (such as a serious illness or an emergency out of student’s control). All refund decisions are made on case-by-case basis.