How to apply:
Applying for the EESA’s summer study abroad programs is fast and easy.
1. Create a MyEESA account
2. Complete the online application forms and click “Submit my Application”
3. Pay the EESA application fee ($150) online or mail a check to us.
4. Send your transcript to EESA to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Email a scanned copy of the first page of your passport to email@example.com.
6. Start packing and get ready for the summer of your life!
Contact us if you have any questions!
We are always happy to hear from you.
EESA has rolling admission for its summer programs, and it is advised to apply as early as possible. March 15 is the priority addmission deadline and April 20 is the general addimission deadline for the summer programs. Applications submitted later will also be accepted, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can still join the program. All program fees must be payed in full by May 1st. Late applications will have individually adjusted due dates. Please contact us with your projected dates to get started.