How to apply:
Applying for the EESA’s summer study abroad programs is fast and easy.
1. Create a MyEESA account
2. Complete the online application forms and click “Submit my Application”
3. Pay the EESA application fee ($150) online or mail a check to us.
4. Mail your official transcript to EESA
5. Email a scanned copy of the first page of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Start packing and get ready for the summer of your life!
Contact us if you have any questions!
We are always happy to hear from you.
EESA has rolling admission for its summer programs, and it is advised to apply as early as possible. March 15 is the priority addmission deadline and April 20 is the general addimission deadline for the summer programs. All program fees must be payed in full by May 1st. Please contact us with your projected dates to get started.