Short Term Intensive Language Abroad Program Fees
Please contact us to learn about fees for custom program lengths.
Short Term Intensive Language Abroad Programs include:
- Meet and greet at the airport in Kharkiv
- Cultural immersion events and excursions within the Kharkiv region
- Access to the Universities library and other facilities
- Housing- homestay or student apartments
- Cell phone & SIM card rental
- 24 hrs/week of language instruction
- Russian and Ukrainian speaking clubs
- Russian and Ukrainian film, art, music and food activities with local students, faculty and host families
- Pre-departure support
- 24/7 student support from onsite EESA staff
What’s not included: airfare, meals, personal expenses.